Fortune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam1902 inducts Melina Mkvsdc

Go down

Sam1902 inducts Melina Mkvsdc  Empty Sam1902 inducts Melina Mkvsdc

Post  Fortune Army Sun 1 Apr - 18:42

well mel....to me you`ve been a dear friend to all of us...you`ve been through hard times along with me...you were always there for me along with king and vice-versa...i couldnt have asked for a better friend during the time i was in pain and was losing everything i held dear...i believe you deserve this cuz even though u were going through hard times...you still found time to bear a smile for all of us and gave ur best to this clan...you`ve been a real help to all of us..and this is one of our ways to repay you....i hope i can continue helping you somehow mel...we all have our problems...but if we keep em all inside...we will never get better....alone we are weak...together we are invicible....remember that...and also one last thing...even when you think the people you love are gone forever...you are wrong...because as long as you keep them in your heart...they will never be gone...ever...so keep a big place in there for them...like i have done...you will heal with time... and guys agree with me on this one but mel...really deserves this and i believe she has the right to all of our help from time to time...she too has problems like me and i think that she deserves to get the same help i did...its all i have to say...mel you really deserve this...and plz....never give up ok?

yours truly,
sam1902
Fortune Army
Fortune Army
Hall of Fameur
Hall of Fameur

https://fortune4life.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down